Rethink mine and quarry hauling with SmithCo's custom trailers. We have expanded our large range of on-highway trailers into the mining and quarry industry with off-road trailers in the 50 to 100 ton range (also available in doubles).
Traditional haul trucks are expensive, require a specific type of road, and are not suited for distance hauls. Whether you’re grubbing, taking off overburden or need to move ore from remote sites to a central processing plant, SmithCo has the side dump trailer for your application. Our mine trailers make opening a satellite more feasible. Conventional side dumps and tipper styles are available.
- Custom built for each application
- Tubs designed to maximize payload
- Heavy haul units built for off-road use
- Payloads up to 100 tons per trailer
- Tubs designed to dump over barriers, berms or into crusher chutes
- Train together to carry loads from pickup to distribution points on site
- Engineered for the toughest jobs, with rugged suspensions, long-haul mine-rated tires, and heavy frames that stand up to loading and unloading
- Optional hydraulic suspensions offer a steadier ride, reduced maintenance and eliminate freeze-ups
- Optional linings to reduce carry-back and eject materials cleanly
- Unmatched customer service
Mine Trailers Tub Capacities
1.81 cu yd/foot
2.03 cu yd/foot