Transporting ore more than 5 miles? Choose SmithCo double-tub tipper mine trailers for off-road, distance hauling with up to 100-ton payloads. Side dumps make accessing remote smaller pockets of ore feasible. SmithCo mine trailers have been part of Baffinland operations since 2015.
We have expanded our large range of on-highway trailers into the mining and quarry industry with off-road trailers in the 50 to 100 ton range (also available in doubles).
Traditional haul trucks are expensive, require a specific type of road, and are not suited for distance hauls. Whether you’re grubbing, taking off overburden or need to move ore from remote sites to a central processing plant, SmithCo has the side dump trailer for your application. Our mine trailers make opening a satellite more feasible. Conventional side dumps and tipper styles are available.
· Custom built for each application
· Tubs designed to maximize payload
· Heavy haul units built for off-road use
· Payloads up to 100 tons per trailer
· Tubs designed to dump over barriers, berms or into crusher chutes
· Train together to carry loads from pickup to distribution points on site
· Engineered for the toughest jobs, with rugged suspensions, long-haul mine-rated tires, and heavy frames that stand up to loading and unloading
· Optional hydraulic suspensions offer a steadier ride, reduced maintenance and eliminate freeze-ups
· Optional linings to reduce carry-back and eject materials cleanly
Mine Trailers Tub Capacities
1.81 cu yd/foot
2.03 cu yd/foot